- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Yesterday ZTE sub-brand nubia took the wraps off its latest creation, the Z17 mini smartphone with dual rear cameras. The handset is set to go on sale in China on April 12, but ZTE is doing something pretty unusual with it.
Namely, the Z17 mini will be one of very few nubia-branded devices to actually be officially sold in markets other than China. The phone will become available in Europe, India, and other unspecified locations starting in late May.
Unfortunately more concrete details aren’t available yet, but if you’ve been impressed by what the nubia Z17 mini offers in its metal-clad body and you don’t live in China, this should be good news for you anyway. International pricing hasn’t been announced either, but in China the Z17 mini starts at CNY 1,699. That currently is about €232 or INR 15,842, but keep in mind that Chinese prices never translate 1:1 in other currencies when mobile devices are offered outside of the mainland. It wouldn’t be surprising to see the nubia Z17 mini priced from €249 or even €299 when it lands in Europe.
You must log in to post a comment.