- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
The ZTE Nubia Z17 has been hitting the leaks quite a bit in recent times but it may all be close to over. An alleged invitation has been leaked pointing to a 1 of June reveal with emphasis on artificial intelligence. That last bit comes from the fact that the ai in NubiaImagination is highlighted in red.
In a related story a bunch of press renders have also made the rounds on the web showing what could be ZTE Nubia Z17 from all sides.
The phone comes in a shiny Blue paintjob. The phone looks to have a glass back and front with a metal frame in between.
The ZTE Nubia Z17 is expected to have a 5.5″ 1080p display with small side bezels. There should be a Snapdragon 835 chip inside along with either 6GB or even 8GB of RAM.
The cameras are rumored to be a 23MP main and 12MP dual camera on the back and a 16MP selfie snapper.
The battery is quoted to be a tiny-for-the-screen-size 3,100mAh unit.
What’s most interesting is the IP67 rating for water resistance. A recent leak showed the ZTE Nubia Z17 operate submerged in water just fine. This makes the Z17 the first IP69 water resistant smartphone to come out of China.
You must log in to post a comment.