- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Yota Devices, the Russian company behind the dual-screen YotaPhone and YotaPhone 2 smartphones, has started teasing their new device. The teaser doesn’t reveal much about the device’s design, apart from suggesting that it’d also be a dual-screen phone.
Expected to be called YotaPhone 3, the handset – as the teaser clearly says – will be up for pre-order sometime this summer.
Meanwhile, the YotaPhone 2, which was launched way back in February 2014 with Android KitKat on board (v4.4.3), has now started receiving the Marshmallow update
You must log in to post a comment.