- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
The device is rumored to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset, and sport a 6.4-inch FullHD display. RAM will be 4GB, while internal memory will be 128GB. The phone will feature a 12 MP main camera and a 5 MP selfie shooter.
Other specs that have been rumored include 4G LTE support, a 3.5mm headset jack, a USB Type-C port, an IR blaster, and an all metal build.
You must log in to post a comment.