- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
LG choose week 28 to announce its Q6 smartphone. Having an otherwise uninspiring specs sheet, the mid-ranger has a Full Vision 18:9 screen as its key selling point.
Meanwhile the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is nearing an official release, so understandably leaks are intensifying. One of its main rivals – the LG V30 also made a few headlines this week.
We also got word on three different Xiaomi devices that are currently being developed – Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 5 and the X1. The next-gen Google phone – the Pixel 2 XL couldn’t stay put either and we got its first leaked render.
For these and the other best read stories of the week check out the list below.
Today’s Galaxy Note8 leak brings us three different renders of the handset, showing three different UI themes.
Unlike Mi and Redmi, the new brand should have a strong focus on offline sales, in order to compete with Oppo and vivo.
The rumor comes in the form of tweet from a Chinese tipster who goes by the Twitter handle @mmddj_china.
You must log in to post a comment.