- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
It was the most important event since the MWC and understandably got plenty of attention. Well, the Galaxy S8 duo is now official so we finally get the complete picture (not that leaks left much unknowns).
Meanwhile Moto X (2017) was leaked, and Nokia 6’s teardown suggested HMD may be able to deliver the build quality that we expect from the Nokia brand.
Ultra wide screen with ultra dynamic range and the Bixby assistant are the highlights of the flagship duo.
Just in case you were wondering – the company clearly realizes that you can easily smudge the camera lens.
Andy Rubin himself has started teasing the device, which has been rumored to launch under the Essential brand.
Are we in for the first quad-cam phone later this year? That is assuming LG doesn’t drop the dual back camera.
You must log in to post a comment.