- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
Snowpiercer director Bong Joon-ho’s next film, Ojka, will premiere at the Cannes film festival this week, and ahead of its debut, Netflix debuted a new trailer that shows a the creature at the heart of the film in its full glory.
Ojka is about Mija (Ahn Seo-hyun), who befriends the titular creature. We’ve only had glimpses of the creature in earlier footage, but now that we’ve seen it in action, the film doesn’t really look like a monster movie at all. Rather, we see that Tina Swinton’s character has designed Ojka for a purpose: food. The super pigs, she explains, are beautiful, eats less feed, and most importantly, they taste “fucking good.” So, when Okja is taken away, Mija teams up with a group of animal rights activists, and their rescue throws a wrench in Swinton’s plans.
The film will get a limited theatrical release in the United States after its June 28th debut on Netflix.
You must log in to post a comment.