- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Our news week edition of Ctrl-Walt-Delete continues! Google I/O 2017 kicked off on Wednesday, and we recorded this week’s episode of Ctrl-Walt-Delete immediately after the opening keynote to get it in to the episode for you. There was a lot that happened so Walt and Nilay break it down for you.
Also, the duo talk a little bit about the Windows hack that was leaked from the NSA and what this could mean for Microsoft and software updates in the future.
We love your feedback on the topics of the show and suggestions on how to make our podcasts better and more fun. You can tweet at Walt at @waltmossberg and Nilay at @reckless. And of course, we’d love it if you subscribed on iTunes (here’s the direct RSS feed, if you like), along with The Verge‘s other podcasts The Vergecast and Verge Extras. You might also want to check out Recode Decode, hosted by Kara Swisher, and Too Embarrassed to Ask featuring The Verge‘s Lauren Goode.
And hey, have Ctrl-Walt-Delete T-shirts! Check out our merch store here.
You must log in to post a comment.