- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
The LG G6 has become available at T-Mobile today, and the magenta carrier has cooked up a sweet deal for those of you who want to pick up a unit soon. For a limited time only, when you purchase a G6 on an installment plan, you can receive an LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet free of charge.
Or rather, you’ll get a prepaid MasterCard card with $240 on it, which is what the tablet costs. This will happen 6-8 weeks after your purchase, and you’ll have to pay $10 per month in installments for the G Pad for two years.
The G6 is priced at $26 down then followed by 24 monthly payments of $26, which all adds up to a full retail price of $650. If you subtract the cost of the tablet you’re left with a $410 bill for the G6, which is great, but still not as good as Sprint’s offer we told you about yesterday. This is also available for a limited time only, and it makes the Now Network’s G6 cost a sum total of $354.
You must log in to post a comment.