- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
The Sony Xperia XA1, which was officially unveiled in February this year, is now available for purchase. The device has gone on sale in Hong Kong, where it carries a price tag of HK$2,498 or about US$320.
The model that has been launched in Hong Kong is the dual SIM one, which features a dual SIM tray plus a separate slot for microSD card.
You must log in to post a comment.