- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Now that the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ rumor mill is no longer churning, the next device we’ll be hearing a lot about over the next several months is going to be the Galaxy Note8. What that said, SamMobile reports that the Korean electronics giant has already begun developing software for the successor to the Galaxy Note7.
Along with the Galaxy Note8, the report also mentions the software build numbers for the refurbished edition of the Galaxy Note7. After a few weeks of rumors and speculation, Samsung confirmed, just last week, that the Note7 was going to be refurbished, though, it would not be coming to the United States.
Anyway, here are the alleged software build numbers for the upcoming note devices:
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7: N935LKLU2AQD2/ N935LLUC2AQD2/ N935LKLU2AQD2
- Galaxy Note8: N950FXXU0AQC6/ N950FOXM0AQC6/ N950FXXU0AQC6
We are still quite far from the actual announcement of a Note8, however, it doesn’t mean we can’t start talking about it now. What expectations (or hopes) do you have for the new Note device? We can safely predict that it will have the same camera, RAM, and CPU as the S8 and S8+. It’s also entirely plausible that we’ll see a dual-camera on the Note8, though Samsung is more likely to save it for the S9. Too early?
You must log in to post a comment.