- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Samsung has launched the Galaxy C7 Pro in the Indian market. The phone is priced at INR 27,990 ($435) and available exclusively through Amazon India starting April 11.
The Galaxy C7 Pro has a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, 7mm glass and metal body, new Snapdragon 626, 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, 16 megapixel rear and front cameras, dual SIM, 3300mAh battery and Android Marshmallow.
The phone will be available in Navy Blue and Gold.
You must log in to post a comment.