- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
We already know that the 6GB/128GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ exists, and there have also been strong indications that it will only be available in China. And now, the pricing information for the model has been revealed.
According to a new report, the Galaxy S8+ with 6GB RAM will cost KRW 1,155,000, which translates to $1,030. The report says that the model will be available in Midnight Black, and also confirms that it will be a China-exclusive.
Those pre-ordering the 6GB variant will also get a free DeX dock, which usually costs KRW 160,000 (around $140).
You must log in to post a comment.