- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
The BlackBerry Keyone is now available to pre-order in Canada. Rogers has the device listed on its website, and is offering it for CAD 679 (around $500) outright. The carrier is also selling the handset on a regular two-year contract, with plans ranging from CAD 0 to CAD 200.
Other Canadian carriers like Bell, Bell MTS, SaskTel, and Telus will start accepting pre-orders at a later date. The Android-powered phone is set to launch in the country on May 31. The device, in case you aren’t aware, is already available in the UK.
You must log in to post a comment.