- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Ordnance Survey’s 3D digital map of UK offers stunning views
3 April 2017 Last updated at 16:36 BST
A new digital tool produces 3D aerial views of countryside walks, cycle routes and mountain climbs.
It has been developed by Ordnance Survey, which hopes the interactive maps will make the outdoors safer and more fun.
You must log in to post a comment.