- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
A new update has started rolling out to the Oppo R9, R9 Plus, and F1s smartphones. Currently hitting units in Australia, the update brings along Android 6.0 Marshmallow (all three devices were launched last year running Lollipop).
“An extra benefit to upgrading to the latest version of the ColorOS is that it will allow the OPPO R9 Plus and R9 to have a dual-sim function with 4G+3G compatibility,” the Chinese company says on its Australian website.
There’s currently no information on when other regions/markets will get the update.
Thanks for the tip, Shubham Sharma.
You must log in to post a comment.