- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Back in February this year, when Asus confirmed that the US launch of its Zenfone 3 Zoom smartphone has been delayed, the company said that it’s because it will release a more powerful variant in the country.
Well, turns out that’s not the case. The company is now saying it was a mistake on their part. This means the US will get the same model that’s been launched elsewhere in the world.
As per the previous confirmation, the US launch for the Zenfone 3 Zoom is set for this quarter, although an exact date isn’t yet known.
You must log in to post a comment.