- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
T-Mobile has started pushing out a new update to LG G4 units on its network. As per the details mentioned on the magenta carrier’s website, the update fixes the e911 timer issue as well as brings monthly security enhancements.
There’s currently no information on whether or not the patch included is the latest one (for the month of May). The update bumps the software version to H81120v and weighs in at 88.7 MB. As is usually the case with OTA roll outs, it may take sometime for the update to hit your device.
You must log in to post a comment.