- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Everyone’s favorite purveyor of previews @evleaks just dropped a bundle of photos purportedly showing the followup to Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4. Now called the “Surface Pro” (sans number), according to Blass, it’s expected to debut in Shanghai on Tuesday, May 23rd.
Other than some new pen and keyboard colors, there’s not much new on the outside to speak of. There’s also no USB-C port that we can see, just like the Surface Laptop announced a few weeks ago. Simply put, Microsoft doesn’t think that the fledging connector is ready for prime time.
Be sure to hit up Blass’ roost at Venturebeat for all the leaked photos.
You must log in to post a comment.