- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
The LG V20 is currently available at discounted rates in the United States. Newegg is running a limited-time promo where-in the retailer is offering the phone (unlocked, Titan model) for as low as $449.99.
That, if you compare with the device’s official price tag of $799.99, is a discount of around $350. What’s worth noting is that the listed price of the handset on the retailer’s website is $499.99, but entering the coupon code EMCSRERD5 at checkout nets you $50 extra saving.
The listing says the deal ends in two days. For more information, head to the Source link below.
You must log in to post a comment.