- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
We have a first good look at the next LeEco flagship – the Le X850. The device has been pictured from every angle possible, including a few images showing the phone’s software and more importantly, its official name – LeEco Le Max 3.
The images show the same design we saw when the upcoming LeEco smartphone passed through Chinese TENAA. It was rumored then to be arriving on April 11.
The phone is encapsulated in a metal shell with antenna lines running the course of its top and bottom. The rumors say the screen on the front is a 5.7″ Quad HD panel although we’ve seen a 5.5-incher in the…
You must log in to post a comment.