- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
Sony has started rolling out a new update to the Xperia X units that are part of the Japanese company’s Concept for Android program. The update arrives as version 38.3.1.A.0.91 and brings along several changes, including a new audio engine.
“It’s a nice new mix of SONY’s Audio Effects Engine and Google’s integrated MusicFX app,” the official change-log for the update says.
Another change the update includes is related to the battery percentage indicator, which now sits besides the battery icon (earlier it was part of the battery icon).
Other changes include addition of VoLTE and VoWifi in some new operator configurations, as well as a few bug fixes.
You must log in to post a comment.