- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
You’ve (hopefully) read our review of LG’s G6 already, so what next? If you want to learn more about the other Korean company’s flagship smartphone, you might have wondered how it would do in a scratch test. Or a burn test. Or a bend test. Or all of these. Well, YouTube channel JerryRig Everything is here to deliver all of those, combined, in one neat torture video. See for yourself below.
Not only did it show you the LG G6 being durability tested with the standard suite of scratch, burn, and bend challenges, but if you paid attention you also learned something about granite. Make sure…
You must log in to post a comment.