- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Huawei will soon bring its reasonably-priced (and specced) MediaPad T3 line of tablets to the market and we now have a better idea what screen sizes and prices to expect.
Well-known leakster Roland Quandt has shared a possible roadmap showing four MediaPad T3 models and the MediaPad M3 Lite 10.
The smallest tablet is the MediaPad T3 7 – it has a 7″ 800x1280px display and will cost €129 for an 8GB Wi-Fi only variant – this makes it one of the most affordable compact slates to date.
Huawei’s new Android tablet armada is coming soon… four models, ranging from 7 to 10 inch and 129 to…
You must log in to post a comment.