- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
French retailer Carrefour has teamed up with Bookeen, an e-reader company, to release and develop a new e-reader. Surprise. The two companies put out their first Nolim e-reader in 2013 and are now refreshing it. The revamped version features a 6-inch E Ink touchscreen display (1024 x 758 resoultion), 8GB of storage, and Wi-Fi connectivity. It’ll cost €129. Given that Amazon put out its square-shaped Paperwhite last year, Carrefour and Bookeen had to find a way to make theirs sound more interesting. Their answer? A smart case that turns the device on and off when it’s opened and closed. Yup. These are available in five different colors: green, burgundy, orange, dark grey, and light grey. I appreciate the choices, although I’m pretty sure the Nolim is only available in France, so even if you were tempted by these smart cases, you’d have to head to Europe to get them.
You must log in to post a comment.