- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
Google has added a new feature to its Allo mobile messaging app that brings along the ability to create polls. The information came in the form of a tweet from Amit Fulay, who is Head of Product (Allo and Duo) at Google.
Currently, however, you can only create polls for yes/no questions, meaning no custom answers at the moment. To use the feature, start with typing @yesno, followed by your question, and the poll will be created.
You must log in to post a comment.