- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
The first Destiny launched on both the last-gen Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms as well as the current generation of consoles, but fans have been clamoring for a PC version of the game for almost as long as it has been around. It’s also a move that puts the next version of Bungie’s FPS/MMO hybrid on a level playing field with competitors like The Division, which has a PC version.
Like the console versions, Destiny 2 on PC will be available in a variety of editions, including a standard edition that includes just the base game, a version with a season pass for expansions, a digital deluxe edition with both season pass and bonus in-game loot, and limited and special editions for IRL collectors. Preordering the game will also gain players access to an early beta period sometime before launch, although Bungie has yet to announce dates yet.
Destiny 2 will release on September 8th.
Destiny 2 Roadmap!
-Story reveal today
-Gameplay reveal in May
-BETA this summer
-Launch in September
And much more to come this Summer…
— DeeJ (@DeeJ_BNG) March 30, 2017
You must log in to post a comment.