- ticket title
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
- A nine-year-old reviews the Tesla Model X
- The Verge’s TIFF 2017 Awards
Chelsea Manning’s nearly seven years in prison ended yesterday, and today she posted the first photo of herself since being released.
“Okay, so here I am everyone!! =P” she wrote, posting the photo on Instagram and Twitter.
A post shared by Chelsea E. Manning (@xychelsea87) on
Very little has been seen of Manning, who lived as Bradley Manning seven years ago, since her incarceration for disclosing information to WikiLeaks. A grainy selfie and an official portrait were used repeatedly in media stories about her.
Since her early release — the result of a commuted sentence from President Obama — Manning has set up an Instagram to share new photos of her life outside of prison. Besides the new photo of herself, early entries included a shot of her first steps beyond bars.
You must log in to post a comment.