- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Getting a second source on information is always nice, so here’s another look at the LG V30 after the CAD-based 3D renders from last week. These come courtesy of case-maker Ringke by way of MobileFun.
The accessory retailer says that both its US and UK sites already host the V30 cases – that’s right, the new V-series flagship is actually coming to Europe this time around! It will bring an OLED display, wireless charging and, of course, a dual camera.
The clear case in particular shows it off well – two horizontal lenses (nearly flush with the back), an LED flash and the Laser autofocus module. Below that is the fingerprint reader, as usual. We expect official images – and the phone itself – to be unveiled on August 31 at IFA.
Thanks for the tip, Mike!
You must log in to post a comment.