- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Nearly seven months after Apple Music was revamped for iOS 10, the update has now arrived to the app’s Android counterpart. Version 2.0’s update brings features like on-screen lyrics and a more simplified navigation, reorganizing into four sections: Library, For You, Browse, and Radio.
As 9to5Google notes, other changes also include relocating “New” content under the Browse tab, and Downloaded Music that you can listen to offline. The new interface also features larger album art throughout. With this update, the Android app now looks identical to the iOS version, with no material design to separate it.
You must log in to post a comment.