- ticket title
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
- Essential PH-1 now available from Best Buy
Amazon is now selling its Fire TV Stick in the UK, marking the first time the device has been available outside the US. It’ll costs £39.99, or $50, and includes the Alexa Voice Remote. The UK version of the Fire TV Stick supports services like the BBC iPlayer and broadcasters like ITV, Channel 4, and Five.
Amazon typically releases its products in the US first, with international locations to follow. The Echo, for instance, only arrived in the UK and Germany this past fall, nearly two years after its debut. Maybe Amazon is finally speeding up its process, given that the TV Stick came out only around six months ago in the US.
You must log in to post a comment.